A blog about babies: the babies I lost, the babies I never had, the baby who made me a Mama.

Friday, July 29, 2011

This Is Just to Say That...

...I survived the plane trip/shuttle ride/walk around university campus.

...LG made it home Thursday morning and was able to spend all day and night with me yesterday and then drive me to the airport. And I didn't even cry until this morning.

...That Smudgie wumped like crazy almost the entire plane ride, which helped keep me (almost approximately) sane.

...That I am going to be super busy with reading and working and conferencing and traveling and weddinging for the next three weeks, but I will check in when I can.

Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. thank you for posting this! Was thinking about you. Pls feel free to email me at any time if you feel anxious, okay?! Been There. Get It. Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the verb "to wump"! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear it. Sending you lots and lots of love and counting down to your reunion with your good little eggie, LG. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you friend & hoping that in between the reading, writing, conferencing and weddings that you have some fun!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this post contains the words "wumped" and "weddinging." And, more importantly, I'm so glad the flight was bearable. Much love coming your way over the next three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it! Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete