A blog about babies: the babies I lost, the babies I never had, the baby who made me a Mama.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Change of Address; or, A Long Awaited Farewell

We had a great 16-week appointment with the littlest member of the Sloper-clan. There's still a long way to go, of course, but we're feeling very hopeful right now. I still feel worried a lot--more than a lot, if truth be told. But I also know that I'm a lucky girl whatever may come our way, and I'm trying to embrace the optimism in spite of my fears.

If things go all pear-shaped suddenly, I'm pretty sure I'll be back over here. But for now I'm going to be living at this address*:

Stop by and say hi! I made muffins.

And thanks for reading.

*I'll leave this hyperlink up for a month or so (or whenever I remember) before taking it down so as not to link these two blogs for all eternity.
[Edit: I have removed the hyperlink to the new blog. Please send me an e-mail if you would like the address].

4 comments:

  1. Sloper, I wish you all the best, with the pregnancy and with it all. Now and always. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am soo happy for you guys and will definitely be visiting you at the new address :o) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an awesome appointment!! Can't wait to continue to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with future post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work. ตั้งชื่อลูก

    ReplyDelete